New Beginings

On Thursday I'm heading down to High Wycombe, the land where I was born ....where nothing really happens...EVER!

This weekend my Dad, Mr A is getting married for the third time to a lady he's been with for twenty years!
I'm really excited, and not just for the excuse of a Hadley knees up (can't actually wait!) but to see then actually declare their love for each other as usually they're so dead pan when it come to emotions! She's been apart of my life as much as either of my parents and I know at times Dad's felt thatI liked her more than him! I'm so excited for them to make it official ....she still wont let me call her mom HA! People always get confused when I try and explain that one of my grandparents have died leaving me with five but I honestly love our family with all of its quirks!

Third time lucky...ABOUT TIME !

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.