2012 is going to be MAJOR!

Eeer Yeah Hi!

Say hi to one of the new Global Poverty Ambassadors for 2012 for the Global Poverty Project

If anyone in the West mid would like to book a presentation on the 1.4 billion reasons to fight Poverty...

Hit me up!

On a serious note! I'm really excited about this up coming adventure, the people I'm going  to be doing this 'alongside' and the people I'll be presenting to! I think my first port of call is going to be my old school! Miss Evans was my Economics and business Studies teacher and I'm sure she'd love to subject her students to a lunch time presentation. Plus KE has an insanely active amnesty international chapter functioning there.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to 2012 is going to be MAJOR!

  1. everytime I hear about your life, I feel like mine is seriously lacking. you're always out and about trying to make a difference! im always so motivated by you :)

    ReplyDelete

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.