Note to Self

Things that are important to me right now

Learning (French, to drive, more about myself)
Practicing (drawing, painting, guitar, religion)
Improving (cooking, self, education, my awareness)
Loving (family, strangers, me)
Embracing (opportunities, responsibility, friends, family, foes)
Balancing (roles, budgets, time)

....on that note.....

I'm going to stop caring about everything else......

I dont think there is much else!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.