Fill in the Blanks

I woke up and folded my self along the dotted line, looked outside the window and took a sharp intake of breath! It was beautiful! It was pure white outside, a blizzard of sorts in central Manchester. The view that I was so used to, looked totally different; peaceful, calm, serene! It was as if all of the buildings had just wiped off all of the past year and were ready to start the new year fresh. Three years of painting my life on the blank canvas that Manchester was when I first moved here; the city to me now looks like Jackson Pollock went insane with memories and painted them along every path that my feet have explored and made my home. Maybe it's time to start a new piece in a new city? I get to choose four options, I'm quite excited!...number four is Manchester....I still can't cut my strings fully....not yet anyway!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.