Things I have in common with the queen...


... I have two birthdays! No I don't use it as an excuse for extra presents! June 14th is what everyone would class as their birthday....reflecting the day they were born! However ...January 6th is more significant to me; on this day three years ago I entered into a covenant with my Father in Heaven and the blessings I have gained through being a member of his church are far better than any other gift I could recieve and they keep on coming! The first year mark was spent in Ireland with friends, the second in Milan with different friends and this year...at home in Manchester, in bed! I beat the queen! My second birthday is an actual day of significance! I think this picture shows how much she wished her second birthday was as important as mine rather than just a formality...





two thumbs up from the Queen!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Things I have in common with the queen...

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.