Count To Ten and Start Again!

I have been here half an hour and already I have taken to exile in my room!

my dad is hard on the best of days.

he's been stuck in the house for the past month or so like a bear with a sore head because he's had a haemorrhage in one of his eyes 

(his good eye to increase the dynamics in this tale of woe) 

I have come to spend some time with him before he goes insane.

instead he takes it out on me as if I popped his little blood vessel.

et voila 

me and the cats all on my bed hiding from the beast down stairs!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Count To Ten and Start Again!

  1. I'm sorry baby, hope it gets better. I'm available for long gchats while you're sequestered.

    ReplyDelete

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.