A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature...Emerson

Because yesterday was exactly what I needed!

I ate pastry and muffins, drank tea, watched half a film, walked to town, laughed till my cheeks hurt...and my stomach too, was lost in conversation, gave someone a token of my affection, found stuff so i could post another, came home on a high, did more work, was taken against my will and then had a hilarious night only to come home and read that no matter how far apart we may be in distance somethings never change! Time has the ability to change many a thing, colours fade, things become worn, we become tired but friendships have this unique quality of being strengthened by distance and maturing beautifully with time!

As Emily Dickinson said "my friends are my estate"... making me one wealthy woman! 

On a different note...
 my nephew Barrington died after having an unsuccessful liver transplant at the age of 12.

We may not know what tomorrow holds, and we cannot change whatever may lie in store, but we can make the most of today because we know that today is the day we make our mark on the hearts of others.

for all that you do, all I can say is

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.