When I was 14...

I wanted to be a wallpaper designer! (at least it's not something weird like a slug *cough*)

Someone out there must have that job and I wanted it to be me. I longed to walk into someones house and be able to say they've got my work on their walls!

In the last week I have found two websites with the most AMAZING...and equally overpriced wallpaper EVER! and so seven years on, as my degree comes to a close I think that maybe I'll see if I can crack out an art foundation and become a wallpaper designer! First step is to find all of my old art work and also to start drawing again!

I think from this you can tell how my revision is going!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.