History is always repeating itself!

It's Summer again...well it's now nearing the end of said season, and as always I've been carried away with everything.  So much has happened there's no point trying to have a catch up because I'd forget most of the things that have happened.

Notable things that come to mind
- degree finished
- EFY - success
- Back in Birmingham
- Best friend married off
- Eagerly awaiting Talisa's bump to be born

and today .... I move into a hilariously cute cottage with two lovely ladies!

The cottage has no internet right now so I could say that I intend to update this blog regularly but I can't promise anything.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.