I LOVE SPRING!!

Even the weird half spring you get in England!

I love the smells, the sights, the weather (even the rain...I actually love rain!), The food, the chirpy disposition that creeps up over everyone in preparation for Summer, I love the new starts, buds blooming meaning that flowers are on their way! There isn't a season I don't like but this morning I fell in love with Spring! I'm probably least fond of Summer...weird right!

Cherry blossom reminds me of being in primary school (Cherry Orchard J & I) because there was a  row of cherry trees and the best time of year was when they were in full blossom! We'd spend every lunch time playing under them or sometimes just sitting! I wish I had time to sit now!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.