Been there, Done that, Got the T-shirt!

A week of posting everyday followed by an intense silence here...and why....essay deadlines looming yet again!

Sometimes I get stressed with work and what not and everything get's out of perspective causing me to beat myself up about how I have no life ....mainly because I just focus on the task in hand and my 12 hour library shifts...ooh yeah! 12 hours in the library reading and writing about the residual evidence of colonisation evident in the birth practices in former Zaire now known as DRC...only to come home and continue writing my essay...(fun... no?)

So to relax I went on to the old faithful that is YouTube and watched some videos...one of which was this...




I DID THAT!!!!.. 


The start of the video that I was on was corrupted so i couldn't buy the video of my swing but I did get the t-shirt! Lisa videoed the first three seconds or so of my jump which I find hilarious....I'll upload it soon, but for now I will watch Heleen do her's knowing that I've jumped off that same bridge!...crazy huh?!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.