It's Not The Years In Your Life That Count, But The Life In Your Years!

The past few weekends have come with many a realisation for me. I've learnt a bit, I've realised a lot, and I've come to accept a fair few things that I guess I always knew. This weekend really topped it off, I had my patriarchal blessing which was more than I could ever have imagined! Dumb-struck doesn't even come close to how I was feeling afterwards. I'd been scared about what might be said in it for the past three years; now I have it, I realise it's full of things I'd already known, knew were important and had been striving to do. It contained some things other people had said to me and I'd been unwilling to accept, but they were right all along; now I look back it seems quite apparent! The same evening I attended a CES broadcast which felt like I was sat in a room with Elder Rasband on my own...needless to say this weekend has been rather intense but I wouldn't change it for the world!

 I have a work to do, I always thought I did, now I know I do.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.