Letter *7

To Whom it may concern,

Thank you!

Thank you for being you;
Thank you for never being visibly afraid in situations where I clam up;
Thank you for having the most integrity out of any one I know;
Thank you for standing up for what you believe in;
Thank you for feeling comfortable enough to speak to me about your hopes and fears;
Thank you for trusting me enough to open up to me;
Thank you for letting me talk to you about the most pointless of things;
Thank you for making me feel important;
Thank you for being as obsessed by food as I am;
Thank you for believing in me;
Thank you for having faith in me and pushing me to be a better person;
Thank you for being passionate about the simple things;
Thank you for finding childlike pleasure in the small things... without becoming a child;
Thank you for not creating drama...too often;
Thank you for being a middle aged mess way before your time;
and thank you for being my friend!

no really, from the bottom of my heart, Thank you!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.