Tired doesn't even come close

I'm in Reading! The reason I'm here is for BC training but as I have no real purpose right now I get to stay for a couple of days with Nicola at Ruths house! [It's been the best!]

Today was BC training which was fun! Most of the counsellors knew each other pretty much apart from two and they seem ace any how! I'm really looking forward to it al ready! WE'll se how it goes! I will eventually catch up with life at some point but until then....


thought of the day!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.