This time last year...


Today I read through some of my journal from last year!

I had such an amazing Summer because al I did throughout the whole thing was serve in different ways! I have memories from last Summer that I will carry with me through the rest of my life and I  learnt lessons that I won't ever forget! I'm glad that I was so dedicated to keeping a journal and that I still am as it means i can look back with fondness and remember the little details that made it what it was!

Me and my class of monks 

The other volunteers and I at Boudha stoupa one evening for dinner

                 Lisa and Sydney         Me with Sydneys passport

I met Some amazing people last Summer not only in Nepal but also through different things like dare I say it EFY! I'm still in touch with most of them and looking back on the past year I don't know what I would have done this year had it not been for them! What a year it has been!

Counsellors at last years EFY


Here's to this Summer being better than the last!


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.