Lets paint the town red!



I really want to get involved with this project called Lets colour. I just love the whole concept [Even if it is just a huge marketing campaing]! Needless to say I smiled at that video from start to finish!

...and HERE is the flikr to go with the project

so far they've painted  Rio, London, Jodhpur, Marseille and soon Istanbul I think I'd paint Stonehenge!!! Take that national heritage!



Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.