With time you can come to appreciate anything...

Except the Lord build the house, 
their labour is but lost, their labour is but lost that build it;
Except the Lord keep the city, 

The watchman... waketh but in vain.

It is but lost labour that ye haste to rise up early,
And so late take rest, so late take rest,
And eat the bread of carefulness.
For so he giveth his beloved sleep.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
A good understanding have all they that do thereafter
The praise of it endureth forever.

Repeat last section with gusto as enforced by Mr Parry!


There were many occasions at school where I felt the whole thing pointless and the teachers insane but as the ordeal continued i grew to love it and after being there for a year longer than most I was truly saddened to leave. I was all for change but that school was and is a part of me! It has made me into the person that I am today, From the age of 11-19 every one has a lot of experiences and changes in different ways; it sets the precedent for years to come. I will always look back on those days fondly same as any other period in my life but KEHS has a special place in my heart and always will! From lessons learnt to the people that I met KEHS played a huge role in laying the foundation of who I am today; take that as you will!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.