Remember that every good friend was once a stranger

Tonight it happened again, TGI's was graced with our presence. I love the conversation, I love the honesty, I love these girls. Four years on and we can still come together and enjoy each others company. Two degree's completed and many more soon to be, one baby, soon a marriage and countless memories; I wouldn't change it for the world!



 









2006





Leavers Ball


 

Handsworth Park


I am so greatful for these girls!


"True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart"

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.