Bleurgh!

Today I am ill! I dislike being ill! I haven't eatten and the smell of toast nearly made me throw up! I then went to bed, woke up, smelt toast and was sick... fun fun! It has caused me to miss my favourite lecture which may make me even more upset than the fact that I'm ill!

Instead I have sat in bed, copying up lecture notes, doing lecture reading for tomorrow, playing the guitar, drinking Liquorice tea and listening to Mumford & Sons, Angus & Julia Stone and Beirut on repeat. Bleurgh!

Liquorice tea and Beirut have got me through today!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.