The Final Countdown!

I started with an interest in Business and Economics and the science and theory behind the two; I leave with an insane passion for Political Theory wanting to read it all and just sit and think...and then argue with people about it...I mean discuss! In the past three years I have been to four new countries, made many friends and fashioned so many memories I wouldn't know where to start counting! I have grown as a person in so many ways and have pushed myself in areas I'd never considered. I m a better friend, daughter, aunt cousin ....it continues. I am leaving university a better rounded, more mature person; even thought sometimes I have questioned why I am even here at all. The experiences of the past three years are priceless and I will carry them with me forever. My future has been shaped by those I have interacted with here and the choices and decisions I have made, they are forever etched on my heart. When I am old and grey I can already tell that these are some of the times I will look back on most fondly. There is magic in these streets.

As I walked about campus today laughing at my degree I felt comfortable. That campus feels like home. I saw so many familiar faces from lectures, tutorials, seminars, halls. Nearly every corner I turned unveiled another person who has shared my experiences of the past 36 months.

I was laughing about my degree as I found myself speed walking to John Rylands, thinking to myself that only Political theory could make me feel so excited about Protest and Punishment, even Corruption managed to raise a smile out of me.  I love my scholarly puruits even tho I'm not best suited for academia; it doesn't stop me enjoying it.

Ten weeks.... that is it! What a disturbing thought! After that I will be revising, then some exams... [I think it's two] and that's me done! Where have the past three years gone!?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.