“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

 

Today I recieved an email, I had been keeping a friend up to date about my plans for after university and my general worries and thoughts, of which there are many. In her reply to my message she included the quotes which I have copied below; after reading them I had a huge smile from ear to ear and was filled with excitedment for what could be the next eighteen months or more of my life. The picture included is from one of my favourite blogs notebook doodles, this was her post today ans it seemed like the whole world was telling me to follow my dreams.  [The title of the post is a quote by George Bernard Shaw]

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

- Gail Devers

“There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.”

- Douglas H. Everett 

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.