PRO's & CON's

PRO - I'm down in High Wycombe at my dads

CON - Dad is speaking AT me BLAAAH

PRO - Mossfest done and dusted, no one noticed how many times I totally forgot what song we were doing!

CON - My laptop DIED!

PRO - Salem ad Jasper are the most hillarious cats ever

CON - I miss the North a little...but just a little!

PRO - I don't have lectures till Wednesday

CON - I forgot I was meant to meet Rach tomorrow!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting"

- e. e. Cummings
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.